Please note that currently the EMP language has only a small partition of the features that it might have in the future.
- Can be used for creating independent Symbian OS Applictions (.app applications)
- EMP compiler generates Symbian OS C++ code (You can even continue your EMP project with Symbian OS C++)
- Simple application structure
- Part of the Symbian OS C++ code, statements and data types are defined in xml files
- It is possible to create different versions of xml files for different platforms (currently only the S60 1st edition is supported)
More spesific information about the EMP language can be found from the introduction to the EMP language.